Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My two angels!


This tree and statue may just look like a simple Weeping Willow tree and angel statue that are at my house, but they mean WAY more to me than that.

On December 13th, 2006, I found out that my first baby was in Heaven. I was 13 weeks pregnant, and had an ultrasound to find out that my baby had passed. I had to have a D&C (a surgery) and was ABSOLUTELY devastated. My Nana got me the angel that now sits on my front porch to remind me of my angel that is watching over me in Heaven. I, still, to this day believe my first baby was a girl!

I got pregnant with Carson 2 months later.

On August 26th, 2008, I found out once again that I had lost my third child. I was 7 weeks pregnant. Evan and I planted our Weeping Willow tree in honor of that baby. I, also, believe that this baby was another girl.

I got pregnant with Sydney 3 weeks later.

These two babies of mine will never be forgotten! I love them and can't wait to meet them one day in Heaven.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kylie, I was drawn to reading your blog tonight and that is a beautiful story. I actually started a blog tonight after I was reading yours!
    AOE, Morgan (Janusz) Bush

    ReplyDelete