Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My BIG Boy!

I know that I say this a lot, but I really can't believe how fast Carson is growing up. It seems like just in the last couple of months, he has really become a toddler. He is talking a lot more, and it is finally becoming clearer. He learns a new word daily. It amazes me all that he can pick up on.

He, also, decided he was ready for a big boy bed. He did much better than I ever thought he would on his first night in his big boy bed. He was so excited and really good about not getting out of bed. I don't think he realized for a couple of days that he could actually get out if he wanted to.
Notice all of the stuff that is in bed with him. He will NOT go to sleep until all of that is there with him.

Possibly the biggest step he has taken is going potty on the big boy potty. Every evening he wants to wear his "ightning undies" around the house. He has yet to have an accident. He tells us when he has to potty. For some reason, he insists on having his potty chair out in the living room, and I let him. Whatever works at this point! :)





Next big step - GET RID OF THE PACI!

3 comments: