Saturday, March 27, 2010

Playing Hard

I am completely behind on this blog. There has not been much that is going on around here where the kids are concerned. They are still playing really well together though, and I'm so thankful for that.

Carson and Sydney barely bumped heads while playing, but Carson insisted on getting out the ice packs. I thought it was so cute that he was holding one on Sydney's head. What a great big brother!
They are playing together on our "art table."

Sydney has been sleeping way better, also. I'm not going to say that she is sleeping through the entire night, but she is only getting up once or twice. That is a huge improvement from just a month ago. I feel like a new woman. I am pretty sure that my little peanut is going to be a diva. I'm in for it. I mean look at those shoes and that jean skirt! :)


Carson is talking more and more. We can carry on a full conversation now, which I love! When I do anything for him, he likes to tell me, "good job Mommy." He is getting better at using "please and thank you's" after being asked where his manners are. Evan and I have been discussing how we feel sorry for his future teachers, because he is one of those boys that is constantly going. This picture is just one tiny example of his ornery times. These are all of Evan's clean clothes that were folded in a laundry basket. Look at that facial expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment