Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring or Summer?

I know it's only April 1st, but it was like summer outside today. It was gorgeous. If this summer is anything like today, I am going to be tan. :) Carson got up at 8:30 this morning (Sydney got up way before that) and wanted to go outside right away. By the time I got him dressed and fed, it was about 8:45. We stayed outside until about 1:30. We even had a "nick-nick" outside. I finally got them inside to take a nap, which only lasted for a short hour. Out we go again to play. It was 6:30 by the time I got them back in for dinner.

I am so thankful for days like today. It was fun being outside in the beautiful weather that God gave us. At one point today, Carson says, "Thanks Jesus for da sun." How precious is that? I am so in love with my two babies. THANK YOU JESUS FOR CARSON AND SYDNEY!




1 comment: