Friday, April 23, 2010

Thankful

I am having one of those days where I just feel so blessed and thankful. I am at my parent's house, which always feels great. Carson got to see and get up in a tractor (and if you know Carson, you know he LOVES tractors). It was even a "John Dee" tractor. Sydney is peacefully sleeping (and if you know Sydney, you know that that does not happen all that often). It's beautiful outside. I get to go visit a newborn baby, and see a wonderful friend.

What more could a girl ask for? Not much! The only thing that I can think of that would top this day off, is getting to spend it with Evan. However, I'm thankful that he has the chance to go golfing with my dad, brother, and Poppy this week. I know they are having a blast. He even got to see a man that has two thumbs on one hand...yes, he called to tell me just that. :) Men... I even get to see a video of it when he gets back. WOO HOO!

God is wonderful! I serve a giving God, and I thank Him everyday for the blessings that He has given me!

No comments:

Post a Comment