Monday, July 19, 2010

Potty in the big boy potty....

This Saturday, Carson decided that he did not want to wear diapers anymore. There has been no turning back. I was planning on waiting a while, since we just got him a new bed. He had other plans. I have been told over and over that it is easy when they are ready, but impossible if they are not. I was not going to push the process, and I am glad I didn't. This potty "training" thing has been simple, because there has not really been any "training" involved. He tells me when he has to go, he holds it when he is busy doing something more important (playing cars, tractors, or reading), and wants to potty on the big boy potty. I couldn't be more proud!

Since Saturday, he has only had two accidents! We even went to church on Sunday in undies, and he didn't have any accidents. We have ventured out of the house twice today, (one to get new undies and once to eat) and no accidents! I can not be more surprised and excited for my BIG BOY!
Oh, and he wants to "stand up like Daddy."

No comments:

Post a Comment