Friday, October 2, 2009

About us...

So, why not start by telling a little bit about me. I know there is nothing too interesting that you are going to find out about me, but I will try! I am a wife to the love of my life, Evan (more about him later). We got married on May 21st, 2005. Oh, how time flies! I am a mother to my little "booger," Carson Dennis and my little "sweetie" Sydney Sue. I am a daughter, a sister, and a friend. I love the Lord Jesus Christ and follow Him every day.

I am a stay-at-home-mom, and love it. I like to dance, take pictures, scrapbook, and read good books. I am a clean-freak. I am deathly scared of worms -- yes worms! I like to bake and hate to cook.


Evan, well, he is wonderful!! :) He is a great husband and a great dad! He is always doing things to make my life better and easier. He is funny, loving, and determined. He likes to golf, play tennis, and run. He would love to run in a marathon, (yes, 26 miles) but can't seem to find the time to train for one since we have two babies. I love him!!


My son, Carson, is my little "booger." He is going to be TWO years old October 19th, and I can NOT believe it! He is so full of life. The second he wakes up in the morning, he is ready to go! He has a smile that will light up a room, a laugh that is contagious, and is very strong willed. He has his daddy's personality and I love that about him!


Sydney is 3 1/2 months old and I can't believe how times flies by. She is a baby that everyone dreams of having. She is SO good! She loves to cuddle, play, and smile. She sleeps though the night (basically) and sleeps a lot during the day. She is my little "sweetie!"


I AM BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment