Saturday, October 3, 2009

Can you roll over?

Can you roll over? My daughter can! :) She is now 3 1/2 months old and is rolling over. It's a really cool thing to watch. She is growing up so fast. The problem with this is that she is now rolling over in her sleep, which in turn, wakes her up. She has been a fabulous sleeper since day one. She basically sleeps through the night, only get up once or twice to eat and falls right back to sleep. Well, that was before her new found trick. Now, she is up every half an hour to every hour. I have to go in there, roll her over, put her paci back in her mouth, and get back in bed only to wake up another 30 minutes to do it all over again.

Yes, I love that she is rolling over, but not in the night! When she is awake and rolls over, she is so proud of herself. She looks up at me with this huge smile on her face like, "WOO HOO Mommy. Look what I just did?!?!" It's very cute!!

Oh, how I love my little girl!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, what an ADORABLE picture of your little princess!

    ReplyDelete