Sunday, October 4, 2009

It's October!

I can't believe that it's October! This month just seems like it is always so busy, but I love it! October used to mean my birthday (I will be 26 on the 29th). Now, it means Carson's birthday! My birthday automatically took that backseat, and I am 100% okay with it. He is going to be TWO!!! I can't believe it!

I do not want him to grow up, but he is getting more and more fun by the day! Tonight, he would not go to bed. So, I decided that I would let him lay in "Mommy and Daddy's bed" with me for a while. He was so excited, and I think it woke him up more so he was just wild. Finally, I decided that I was going to act like I was asleep and thought maybe that would settle him down. Boy, was I wrong. He thought it would be fun to start messing with me! He was poking at my eyes, he was picking my nose, flipping my lip so it made a popping noise. He would name all of my facial parts while doing it. "Eye, noe, teef, lip, cheep" he would say and laugh.

After about 30 minutes, he finally fell asleep. The whole time, I was doing everything in me not to start laughing. There were only about 5 times that I couldn't help it and would laugh, which did not help the situation!

Don't you wish you could just have so much fun doing nothing and appreciate the little things? I think there is something to learn about how much my ALMOST two year old loves life!

~And He said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 18:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment