Sunday, October 18, 2009

P-A-R-T-Y TIME!


This is me two years ago today - 37 weeks pregnant.

We celebrated Carson's second birthday this weekend! I can not believe that I was in labor for my him two whole years ago. I remember sitting on the couch with contractions thinking, "I bet these are fake, because I have three weeks left. But, I really hope this is it!" Sure enough, I went to hospital in the middle of the night and gave birth to the most beautiful son ever (more on that tomorrow).

Carson had a blast at his birthday party. All of our family and friends came to celebrate two wonderful years of memories from Carson. He received many fun gifts such as a backhoe tractor, a kitchen, DVD player for the car, Legos, Playdoe, tools, a bike, books, a puzzle, a dump truck, a potty chair, and the list goes on and on. Thank you all! The best part of the day was getting to celebrate Carson's birthday with everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment