Monday, October 19, 2009

Two Years Old!

My baby boy, Carson, is two years old today! I can't believe it. It has gone way to fast. On one hand, I hate that he is getting older, but on the other hand, he is getting more and more fun by the day.

I had an easy labor, which may be due to the epidural. :) I went to the hospital around 3:00 AM and Carson was born after only a handful of pushes at 11:23 AM. He weighed 7 lbs 8 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. He was the most beautiful, sweet, and healthy baby boy ever. Evan and my mom were in the delivery room with me enjoying the birth of my sweet baby boy.

God has blessed me more than I can ever thank Him for when he gave me my little "booger."

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to believe Carson's hair was ever that dark. I wonder if Sydney's hair will go the same way.

    ReplyDelete