Monday, November 2, 2009

BOO!

We had a busy weekend. Why does it seem like the week goes so slow, but those two precious days on the weekend go so fast? Maybe, it's because I get to spend time with my wonderful husband and two kids together.

I love watching Evan play with Carson. He is so sweet, fun, rough (the way a dad should be with his son), and loving with him. Carson just adores his daddy, too. The feeling is so mutual.

I love seeing Evan with Sydney, too. He has been smitten by her from day one. He kisses her, snuggles with her, and is really protective of her. I can't wait to see their relationship blossom as she gets older.

I am not really sure how I got on that tangent just to say that we had a great weekend. Halloween was a ton of fun. I got Carson a monkey costume, and he would not put that thing on. So, plan B was a Colt's player. Sydney was Minnie Mouse. The cutest Minnie Mouse out there. Here are some pictures of our fun weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment