Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Great Find

When we were on our way home from the water park, Mom and I came across a yard sale with a ton of kid's toys. We, of course, decided that we need to go. I swerved over across two lanes, but we got there. :) We got six different toys for the kids to play with for $60. That is a great buy for what I got.

Then, to top of the fun day, I got pulled over for the first time ever. I only got a written warning for going 73 in a 55. :) GO ME! I think it helped that Sydney was in the back screaming, because she was sick of being in the car. It worked though.

Carson's vacuum is one of my buys. My future daughter-in-law will thank me.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, look at him helping daddy! Amy needs to get something like that for Adalyn. When I went over to visit one day, Adalyn was helping her daddy with the REAL vacuum. She was having a great time, but I don't think Rich was getting much done.

    ReplyDelete