Friday, July 16, 2010

Books and Pigtails

We are lucky to have a library right down the road from us. So close, in fact, that one day we walked there. I haven't ventured out to do that again, since it's been so hot and humid. We will do it again once it cools down some. It's a little library, (the big one is downtown Bloomington) but it is fun for the kids. It has blocks, a train table, puzzles, and computers.





***********************************************
Sydney is finally getting some hair! So, I attempted to put it in pigtails the other day, and it looked so cute! She didn't like it, but I managed to distract her long enough to get a picture of it. I am up for suggestions on how to get her to keep them in! :)

1 comment:

  1. I like this picture of Sydney's pigtails, but look at Lucy on the couch!! Haha!!

    ReplyDelete