Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Choo-Choo

This week has been a crazy busy one. We have something that we have to do every day, and that will continue through the week. Yesterday, we decided to head over to Brown County with my mom, Nana, and Poppy. Carson wanted to ride on the "train" there, and they loved it.

So proud and excited about the train.

Have I mentioned how much I adore my Poppy? He is the greatest man, and I admire him more than anything. I LOVE HIM, and my kids love him, too!

LOOK at this precious face! I mean seriously!!

Oh, and this morning I got to give my friend's son, Teigen, his FIRST ever hair cut! I mean, how special is that?! :) Does he not have beautiful eyes, or what?

1 comment:

  1. You totally should take up photography. Your pictures are soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete