Monday, October 11, 2010

Wonderful Friends

I am not one to be all mushy-mushy with friends, but I have realized there there are very few posts on my blog about friends. Most of my posts are about my kids and Evan. They are the most important people in my life, but I am also extremely blessed with great friends.

There are those friends, like Amy, that we have been friends forever (specifically since Kindergarten, first day). She is one of those friends that I can call and talk about anything with. If we haven't touched base in a couple of weeks, it doesn't matter. We will pick up right where we left off. Amy, I love you! :)

When I moved to Bloomington, we didn't know anyone. We started going to Evangelical Community Church, and joined a small group. I can not believe that it has been four years since we started our small group. There have been couples that have come and gone, and I miss them dearly. In our group, we say they have "refrigerator rights." They know where my cups are, and they just go get one when they get thirsty. I know where their spoons are, and when I need one, I go get it. Even the couples that have come and gone, mean the world to me! You are the greatest, Abra, Karlee, Sarah, Kristin, and Katie (and your hubbies)!

I have many many more friends, and these are just a few. Just because I didn't mention your name, does not mean you don't mean the world to me. I love you all, and you are the best.

Thank you Lord for my wonderful friends!

1 comment:

  1. awe, this post made me smile. :) thanks! we think the same of you guys!

    ReplyDelete